Terms and Conditions
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase is quite easy. Just click on any of the items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart You will also need to choose your method of shipping. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. If the "Add to Cart" button does not appear the item may be out of stock - please email us and we will advise you on availability.
We accept Credit Card/Debit Card payment via SECURETRADING. We will ONLY despatch goods to the cardholders address unless you are Verified by Visa or Securecode by Mastercard. "SECPAY" or "Paypal" Table Decor UK Ltd will appear on your bank/credit card statement.
Vat is charged on all orders shipped to EU Countries, Countries outside the EU are charged at a zero vat rate.
Should you be a VAT registered Company in the EU and the company is paying for the purchase - provided you provide a valid EU VAT number it can then be rated a a zero VAT rate, please contact us if this is the case.
International orders are debited in British pounds - your card provider will convert to your currency automatically - the exchange rate we use for our online prices may vary slightly from your card provider as they usually build in a small amount of commission for currency conversion. Please note that for international transactions we only use Secure Trading as our payment gateway, please ensure you enter your 3D Secure code or Verified by Visa password at the payment section.
Local Taxes & Duties payable (international orders- only) - in some instances the country we are delivering to, may charge you tax at your local applicable rate - every country has a different threshold for this - it is usually handled by ou shipping courier or your local delivery provider (Post Office), so that you are not charged tax twice - our system will deduct the UK tax automatically - providing you with a tax saving.
Payment of any tax - clearance charges (in the delivery country) is the receivers responsibility - by paying for your order - you are acknowledging that you as the purchaser is responsible for paying any charges should they apply.
Refunds are given for unwanted goods, not outgoing or return shipping
If the item you ordered is out of stock it can be placed on back order, you will be notified by email and given the option to cancel the order should you not wish to wait for the item.
All items shown are inclusive of VAT @ Standard Rate. (UK only)
For deliveries to international destinations we deduct the present rate of sales tax from your item - delivery charges apply for all export orders
Shipping and Handling.
- FREE deliveries within UK mainland (excluding Islands and Scottish Highlands)
- Orders under £50 will be dispatched via royal mail 2nd Class unless size dictates it cannot be.
- Orders £70 and over will be dispatched via 2nd Class Royal mail recorded delivery.
- Please note - a signature is required for both these delivery methods. Please let us know if this is a problem.
- we reserve the right to change method of delivery - dependant upon weight or destination annd economy
- 1st Order : We automatically deliver to card holders registered address. If transaction is authorised using "Mastercard Secure Code" or "Verified by Visa" then we will ship to an alternative delivery address. If this is a problem we can deliver to an alternative address but we must discuss it with you first as we need to set up a security check - this can lengthen the time it takes to deliver by a couple of days.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery. Orders must be received before 1.00pm in order to be despatched for next working day delivery. Orders received between 1.00pm on Friday and 1.00pm Tuesday will be despatched on Tuesday. This is a Royal Mail Signed for Service
- Guaranteed Saturday Delivery. Orders must be received before 1.00pm on Friday in order to be despatched for Saturday delivery. This is a Royal Mail Signed for Service
- Northern Ireland. Islands and Scottish Highlands. When possible, orders that can be sent via royal mail will be FREE. If this is not possible and an alternative method of delivery is required this may incur an additional charge. You will be notified by email and we will require a return email to confirm that this is acceptable.
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 3 working days of receipt. If for any reason we cannot dispatch goods within 7 working days, we will inform you by e-mail. Should this be un-acceptable, the order can be cancelled. A full refund will be made on any payment sent / received.
To ensure our customers receive their goods in perfect condition, all goods are carefully checked and packed before despatch. Should the goods you have ordered be unsuitable they may be returned to us within 28 days from receipt for exchange or refund , providing you have informed us prior to returning the goods. On safe return of goods we provide full refund for goods - we cannot refund for a extra Special Delivery that you chose and paid for.
Goods returned must be:
- Unused and carry all labels and tags intact.
- In any original packaging (this refers to any boxes or wrapping from the brand or manufacturer and not to the wrapping materials used by us to send your goods).
- Be accompanied by the receipt of purchase (we recommend you keep a copy of this receipt). We will process your return after the goods are received by us and make the refund to the purchaserï¿½s credit card or debit card (within 30 days).
- The costs of postage or delivery for returns of this type are the customer's responsibility and the cost of return postage cannot be included in the refund. Please ensure the goods are suitably and adequately wrapped in appropriate packaging for returning to us (e.g. wrapping paper, bubble wrap, etc.)
- Refunds under the Distance Selling Regulations are limited to services provided within the ordinary course of business. The right to cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations is not extended to additional services provided, such as Express or any International delivery charges
- If goods were received by you damaged or poor quality, we will refund carriage
- We must be informed within 48 hours if goods were received damaged. All parcels should be signed for 'unchecked',
Personal Data collected on this site is used for the delivery of your goods and to let you know of any special offers we may have but will not be passed on to any third parties. By supplying us with your details, you are consenting to us using your details in the ways described above
Your credit/debit card details will be secure when transmitted via our website. The details that you give us are encrypted and sent across a secure connection. To ensure this security a padlock or key symbol will appear in the bottom of your browser when you are in the checkout area of the site.
Product Images and Descriptions
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the product images, colour representations and descriptions on our site are a fair representation of the actual products and colours, there may be variations in photos and colours from the products due to changes made by manufacturers, design and style changes, the inclusion or deletion of features, colour differences and other changes which we cannot be held responsible for. Also the settings of computer monitors, over which we have no input or control, can cause a visual difference in the way images and colours are shown. We cannot be held responsible for any perceived difference between the images and colours shown and the actual products. We also reserve the right to amend, change, or delete products listed on our site, and the way product images and colours are shown.